What is an Innovative Model?
Is a financial business model that seeks to carry out a financial reserved activity that requires authorization or registration by the CNBV, using tools or technological means in modalities other than those existing in the market.
Who can participate?
Entrepreneurs that meet the following characteristics:
- Carry out a financial reserved activity
- Have innovation in their business model
- Carry out operations in the national territory or have the interest to do so
- That your product or service generates a tangible benefit to the market
- Have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
The Sandbox Challenge has service packages from the main firms in the Mexican financial system, as well as participation in international entrepreneurship and innovation events.
The Sandbox Challenge Jury will be conformed by:
How can you participate?
- Download the call
- Fill your pre-registration
- Answer the application
- Send it
- Call launch: February 27th, 2020
- Broadcast event: March, April and May, 2020
- Call closure: June 15th, 2020
- Project evaluation: June 16th – July 17th, 2020
- Finalist projects publication: June 17th, 2020
- Award event: July 27th – July 31st, 2020
- Follow up of 8 weeks for the winners.